Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Word "doc" file or a Word-compatible file with top, bottom, left and right margins set to one inch.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Submission manuscript has not exceeded 5,000 words excluding the title page, abstracts, tables and figures, references, and biographical information. The abstract is between 150 and 200 words.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the manuscript Guidelines.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.